Request for Expressions of Interest: DiaLab Activities Involvement for Social Impact (RFA-2023-011) (CLOSED)
Title: Call for Expressions of Interest from Registered Civil Society Organizations in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Diaspora for Participation in DiaLab Activities for Social Impact
Objective: To establish contact with interested civil society organizations in Bosnia and Herzegovina and worldwide that gather the diaspora originating from BiH for joint activities and cooperation
Reference from the Work Plan: Activity 3.7: DiaLab activities for collaboration of the Project and CSOs for dialogue and joint cooperation on the topic of enhancing diaspora impact through investments and social changes
Application Deadline: December 15, 2023, 5:00 PM CET
Activity Start Date: January 1, 2024
Activity End Date: October 15, 2024
This is an online application form for the participation of civil society organizations in Bosnia and Herzegovina and civil society organizations working with the Bosnian diaspora in the country and globally in DiaLab activities – a platform for strengthening the diaspora’s impact on economic development and social changes in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
By expressing interest in participating in activities with the USAID “Diaspora Invest” project through DiaLab, civil society organizations can achieve the following rights and benefits:
- The opportunity to propose activities that strengthen ties with the diaspora through socially responsible initiatives, events, and networking, and to request support from the USAID “Diaspora Invest” project for implementing these proposals.
- The chance to participate in trainings, programs, and activities organized by the USAID “Diaspora Invest” project, as well as propose speakers, topics, and contacts of interest.
- Access to support in communication and outreach for promoting their own initiatives and activities relevant for enhancing the social and economic impact of the diaspora.
- The right to access B2B and other types of conferences organized or supported by the USAID “Diaspora Invest” project.
- The opportunity for experts from the USAID “Diaspora Invest” project and partner organizations to participate in meetings, sessions, and knowledge transfer activities.
- The chance to nominate themes and recommendations for communication with the Bosnian Diaspora Business Advisory Council (DiaBAC).
Apply here: https://bit.ly/dialabView Open Solicitations