Request for Applications: Expression of Interest for Diaspora Expert Assistance in Bosnia and Herzegovina
(RFA-2023-05) for the Diaspora Expert Assistance in Bosnia and Herzegovina
The USAID Diaspora Invest Project is seeking applications for diaspora-expert assistance (DEA) to support micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The DEA will provide technical assistance to advance the DI’s objectives, such as fostering diaspora engagement, catalyzing investment, and stimulating economic development. The assistance can be in areas such as export preparation and knowledge sharing development support. Applications will be reviewed every two weeks starting from April 25, 2023, and the program will end either when all technical assistance interventions are implemented or on October 16, 2023.
All eligible applicants are invited to submit applications under this announcement. The RFA document with information about the program and the application process is available here.
Apply directly for:
- Export opportunities assistance: http://www.mis.diasporainvest.ba/diaspora_expert_assistance_export_opportunities_support
- Knowledge sharing (mentoring) assistance: http://www.mis.diasporainvest.ba/diaspora_expert_assistance_knowledge_sharing_assistance
The application form is available in Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian and English languages.
- Funded by: United States Agency for International Development (USAID) under Contract Number 72016822C00001 with Financial Markets International, Inc.
- Issuance Date: 7 April, 2023
- Closing Date/Time for Submission of Proposals: The deadline for submitting applications under this solicitation is 16 October 2023 at 5:00 PM CET. Applicants that meet the eligibility criteria will be contacted directly by the USAID Diaspora Invest Project team.
- Additional Questions: Requests for additional information should be directed at firstname.lastname@example.org (please include the words “DEA Question” in the subject line of the email).