Request for Applications: Small Grants Awarded through the USAID Diaspora Invest Project Small Grants Fund (CLOSED)
(RFA-2023-04) for Small Grants Awarded through the USAID Diaspora Invest Project Small Grants Fund
USAID Diaspora Invest Project is soliciting applications from qualified diaspora-owned or diaspora-related Micro, Small and Medium Sized enterprises (MSME) registered in Bosnia and Herzegovina for grant awards from the Small Grants Fund. Public call is open to limited liability or joint-stock companies registered in Bosnia and Herzegovina that are up to 3 years old and that have a demonstrable diaspora connection (diaspora ownership, co-ownership or verifiable business partnership).
Small grants will be awarded for activities that have the largest potential to achieve overall impact on creating new jobs, increasing direct diaspora investment, stimulating growth through increase in company sales and/or exports, introduction of new products and/or services for BiH and export markets or expansion of existing business.
All qualifying companies are invited to submit applications under this announcement. The RFA document with detailed information about the application process is available here.
The application form is available in Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian and English languages at: http://www.grant.diasporainvest.ba/.
- Contracting Entity: USAID Diaspora Invest Project, Marsala Tita 28, 71000 Sarajevo, BiH
- Funded by: United States Agency for International Development (USAID) under Contract Number 72016822C00001 with Financial Markets International, Inc.
- Issuance Date: 27 February 2023
- Closing Date/Time for Submission of Proposals: The deadline for submitting applications under this solicitation is 31 March 2023 at 4:00 PM CET.
- Additional Information: The deadline for submitting questions is 15 March 2023. All questions should be directed at email@example.com (please include the words “RFP-2023-04 Grant Question” in the subject line of the email).
Interested applicants are encouraged to attend information sessions organized at:
- Privredna/Gospodarska komora Federacije BiH in Sarajevo on March 6th, 2023 at 11:00h;
- Hotel Opal in Bihać on March 8th, 2023 at 10:00h;
- Privredna komora Republike Srpske in Banja Luka on March 9th, 2023 at 10:00h;
- Razvojna agencija Grada Prijedora in Prijedor on March 9th, 2023 at 14:00h;
- Linnovate Technology Park in Livno on March 13th, 2023 at 12:00h;
- INTERA Technology Park in Mostar on March 14th, 2023 at 11:00h;
- Kantonalna privredna komora Tuzla in Tuzla on March 15th, 2023 at 12:00h;
- Online info-session will be held on March 16th, 2023 at 16:00h.
Those interested to participate at any of the above sessions can register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.View Open Solicitations