Request for Proposal: Development of the Activity level Gender Analysis
Financial Markets International, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified consultant or organization to support the development of the “Activity level Gender Analysis” for the recently launched USAID Diaspora Invest 2 Activity. This five-year project is focused on engaging the Diaspora and promoting business investments, also aims to address specific barriers for women in the business environment of Bosnia Herzegovina.
As the consultant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Conducting a gender analysis of the current state of inclusion in the business environment of Bosnia Herzegovina
- Reviewing relevant laws and regulations related to gender inclusion in the country
- Assessing government and non-government programs and support for women in Bosnia Herzegovina
- Identifying barriers for women relevant to the USAID Diaspora Invest 2 Activity
- Developing recommendations for new or innovative approaches to gender inclusion that can be implemented in the context of Bosnia Herzegovina and within the scope of the USAID Diaspora Invest 2 Activity
- Development of the draft Activity Level Gender Analysis report for Diaspora Invest 2 Activity
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in gender inclusion and access, as well as experience working in Bosnia Herzegovina. Knowledge of USAID projects and regulations is a plus. The consultant or organization will be expected to work closely with the USAID Diaspora Invest 2 Activity team and stakeholders to develop and present the final report.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your detailed proposal including breakdown of costs and key staff qualifications by the deadline specified in the Request for Proposal (RFP) document. The RFP document with detailed information about the application process is available for download at Financial Markets International website: RFP – Activity Level Gender Analysis
This RFP opens on January 11, 2023 at 12.00 PM and closes for applications on January 31, 2023 at 4:00 PM. Any entity interested in applying in response to this RFP must submit their proposal in one of the languages: English or Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian language.
We appreciate your interest and look forward to receiving your proposal.