Request for Proposal: Development of the Disability Inclusion Plan (CLOSED)
Financial Markets International, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified consultant or organization to support the development of the Disability Inclusion Plan (DIP) for the recently launched USAID Diaspora Invest 2 Activity. This five-year project is focused on engaging the Diaspora and promoting business investments, among other efforts, also aims to promote inclusion for people with disabilities.
The selected consultant or organization will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Analysis of the current state of disability inclusion in the business environment of Bosnia Herzegovina
- Review of applicable laws and regulations related to disability inclusion in the country
- Assessment of relevant government and non-government support programs for people with disabilities in Bosnia Herzegovina
- Identification of barriers for people with disabilities relevant to the USAID Diaspora Invest 2 Activity
- Development of recommendations for new or innovative approaches to disability inclusion that can be implemented in the context of Bosnia Herzegovina and within the scope of the USAID Diaspora Invest 2 Activity.
- Development of the draft Disability Inclusion Plan for Diaspora Invest 2 Activity
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in disability inclusion and access, as well as experience working in Bosnia Herzegovina. Knowledge of USAID projects and regulations is a plus. The selected consultant or organization will be expected to work closely with the USAID Diaspora Invest 2 Activity team and stakeholders to develop and present the final report.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your detailed proposal including breakdown of costs and key staff qualifications by the deadline specified in the Request for Proposal (RFP) document. The RFP document with detailed information about the application process is available for download at Financial Markets International website: RFP – Disability Inclusion Plan
This RFP opens on January 11, 2023 at 12.00 PM and closes for applications on January 31, 2023 at 4:00 PM. Any entity interested in applying in response to this RFP must submit their proposal in one of the languages: English or Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian language.
We appreciate your interest and look forward to receiving your proposal.
View Open Solicitations