Request for Proposals (RFP-2023-04) for Diaspora Engagement Advisory Services under an Indefinite Quantity Subcontract (IQS)
The purpose of this RFP is to solicit proposals from Offerors able to provide Advisory Services to participating Local Government Units (LGUs) and Micro, Small and Medium Size Enterprises (MSMEs) under the USAID Diaspora Invest Project. The Advisory Services are solicited in the following areas:
- Organizational Development of Local Government Units (LGUs) to Engage with the Diaspora
- Technical Assistance to Diaspora-owned and Diaspora-related MSMEs
- Increasing Internship Opportunities for Young Diaspora Professionals in BiH Companies
- Organization of Diaspora-related Business Conferences, Workshops and Learning Events
- Interventions to Increase Access to Early-Stage Finance for MSMEs.
Offerors are invited to submit their proposals responding to any or all of the above areas of engagement. Offerors should prepare a proposal demonstrating their qualifications and capacity to provide one or more Advisory Services as detailed in this solicitation. The USAID Diaspora Invest Project anticipates awarding Indefinite Quantity Subcontracts (IQSs) to successful Offerors, who upon award, will become eligible to carry out work orders in particular service areas over the life of the Project.
To be eligible, an Offeror must be a U.S. or international (BiH) company or organization, legally registered and recognized under the laws of the United States or the country in which the Offeror is registered and in compliance with all civil, fiscal, and other applicable regulations. Private firms, non-profits, civil society organizations, and academic institutions are invited to submit offers in response to this IQS RFP.
The RFP document with detailed information about the application process is available at: https://www.fmi-inc.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/RFP-04-2023-Diaspora-Engagement-Advisory-Services-IQS.pdf.
- Funded by: United States Agency for International Development (USAID) under Contract Number 72016822C00001 with Financial Markets International, Inc. (FMI)
- Issuance Date: 16 August 2023
- Closing Date/Time for Submission of Proposals: The deadline for submitting applications under this solicitation is 8 September 2023 at 4:00 PM CET (please include the words “RFP-2023-04 Proposal” in the subject line of the email).
- Deadline for Submitting Questions: The deadline for submitting questions is 28 August 2023. All questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org (please include the words “RFP-2023-04 Question” in the subject line of the email).
Answers to submitted questions: https://www.fmi-inc.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/RFP-04-2023-QA.pdfMore Opportunities