Request for Applications: Selection of Local Government Partners Under the USAID Diaspora Invest Project
Number RFA-2023-09 for the Selection of Local Government Unit (LGU) Partners Under the USAID Diaspora Invest Project
Financial Markets International Inc. is issuing this announcement to solicit Applications from Local Government Units (LGUs) in Bosnia and Herzegovina interested in partnering with the USAID Diaspora Invest Project. The purpose of this Request for Applications (RFA) is to support the Project in the achievement of its program objectives, specifically to Strengthen local governments’ abilities to engage diaspora in local economic development.
FMI is seeking applications from the LGUs that clearly demonstrate: (i) commitment to engage with diaspora in local development initiatives, (ii) intent to allocate human and financial resources towards diaspora engagement, (ii) alignment of diaspora engagement initiatives with existing or planned strategic frameworks, (iii) complementarity of planned interventions with existing efforts to support entrepreneurship and inclusion, and (iv) sufficient capacity to engage in the implementation of joint actions on diaspora engagement.
All qualifying LGUs are invited to submit applications under this announcement. The RFA document with detailed information about the application process is available at: https://www.fmi-inc.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/RFA-2023-09-public-call-Partner-LGUs_ENG-and-BCS.pdf, and the Application Form for Local Government Units can be found here: https://www.fmi-inc.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/Application-Form-for-Partner-LGUs_RFA.docx.
- Contracting Entity: USAID Diaspora Invest Project, Marsala Tita 28, 71000 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Funded by: United States Agency for International Development (USAID) under Contract Number 72016822C00001
- Issuance Date: 29 September 2023
- Closing Date/Time for Submission of Applications: The deadline for submitting applications under this solicitation is 30 November 2023 at 4:00 PM CET.
- Deadline for Submitting Questions: The deadline for submitting questions is 17 October 2023. All questions should be directed at firstname.lastname@example.org (please include the words “RFA-2023-09 Question” in the subject line of the email).