Request for Applications: Small Grants Awarded through the USAID Diaspora Invest Project Small Grants Fund (RFA-2023-07)
The USAID Diaspora Invest Project is soliciting applications from qualified diaspora-owned or diaspora-related Micro, Small and Medium Sized enterprises (MSMEs) registered in Bosnia and Herzegovina for grant awards from the Small Grants Fund. This call is open to limited liability or joint-stock companies registered in Bosnia and Herzegovina that are up to 3 years old and have a demonstrable diaspora connection (either through ownership, co-ownership, or a verifiable business partnership).
Small grants will be awarded for activities that have the greatest potential for overall impact in areas such as:
- Creating new jobs
- Increasing direct diaspora investment
- Stimulating business growth through increased sales and/or exports
- Introducing new products and/or services for BiH and export markets
All qualifying companies are invited to submit applications under this announcement. The RFA document with detailed information about the application process is available here.
The application form is available in Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian and English languages at: http://www.grant.diasporainvest.ba/.
Contracting Entity: USAID Diaspora Invest Project, Marsala Tita 28, 71000 Sarajevo, BiH
Funded by: United States Agency for International Development (USAID) under Contract Number 72016822C00001 with Financial Markets International, Inc.
Issuance Date: 27 September 2023
Closing Date/Time for Submission of Proposals: The deadline for applications is 31 October 2023 at 4:00 PM CET.
Additional Information: The deadline for submitting questions is 15 October 2023. All queries should be directed at email@example.com (please include the words “RFP-2023-07 Grant Question” in the subject line of the email).
Interested applicants are encouraged to attend informational sessions scheduled at:
- Sarajevo – September 29, 2023, at 11:00 AM; Foreign Trade Chamber of Commerce of BiH
- Banja Luka – October 2, 2023, at 13 AM;Chamber of Commerce of Republika Srpska
- Kakanj – October 3, 2023, at 11 AM; Municipality Administration Building
- Mostar – October 4, 2023, at 11 AM; City Administration Building
- Zenica – October 10, 2023, at 10.30 AM; City Administration Building
- Brcko – October 11, 2023, at 11 AM; District Administration Building
- Livno – October 16, 2023, at 2 PM; City Administration Building
- Berkovici – October 17, 2023, at 10.00 AM; Municipality Administration Building
- Zepce – October 19, 2023, at 1 PM; Restaurant California
- Bratunac – October 20, 2023 at 11:30 AM: Bratunac Municipality Building
- Online Session – October 12, 2023, at 3 PM CET; https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87921451559
To participate in any of the information sessions, please register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call +387 33 921 246.More Opportunities